A workshop designed by runners for runners.
Big running goals ahead this year? Worried about old injuries recurring and holding you back?
Or are you new to running and looking to build a solid foundation to set you up for success?
Then this clinic is designed just for you.
We’ve brought together a Physiotherapist, Kinesiologist and Registered Dietician – all runners themselves who have completed multiple long-distance races – to bring you the latest in injury prevention, strengthening and nutrition for runners.
What you get:
- a straight-forward explanation of the most common injuries runners get side-lined with and why these happen
- specific form measures to run more efficiently
- a strengthening program for runners designed by combining the latest research and our years of experience treating runners
- tools, strategies and recipes for fuelling your body for strong training days and a bonk-proof race day
- a Specialized Alaia Purist sports water bottle
Physiotherapist – Katrina Sovio of Alaia Physiotherapy
Kinesiologist – Lianne Burrell of Innovative Fitness Telus Garden
Registered Dietician – Carolyn Berry of Berry Nourished
This workshop is complete, thanks to everyone who joined us!